Holy Chapels

Holy Chapels

Holy ChapelsTelephonePhotos
Agioi Anargiri (11th century)AgionAnargyron
Ag. Panteleimon Chiliomodiou (16th  century )AgiosPanteleimon
Osios Christodoulos Alikon (17th  century )2247032994OsiosHristodoulos
Ag. Georgios tou Avlakiou (17th  century )AgiosGeorgios_Avlakiou
Panaghia tou Grava (18th  century )22470 31388Panagia_Grava
Panaghia tis Koumanas (18th  century)2247031489Panagia_Koumana
Panaghias tou CHAROU LIPSON (17th century)Panagia
Profitis Ilias (18th century)ProfitisIlias
Asomaton (12th century )2247031276
Panaghia tou Mandilaki (17th century )
Panaghia tou Kikkou (17th century )
Evaggelismos tis Theotokou LIPSON (KATO PANAGHIA) (18th century)
Metamorfosi & Aksion Estin KALAMOTIS22470 33088

You might also like

Sights

Stavrakas Mansion

Stavrakas Mansion was built approximately in 1870-1880 in the northern part of the country, just beneath the walls and near the gate of Theologos Monastery. It is a classic example

Sights

Churches

Municipal Churches The following churches belong to the Municipality of Patmos and are registered under its cadastral lot:   Parishes Holy Temple Location Telephone Megali Panaghía Chora 22470 32994 Panagia

Sights

Monastery of St. John the Theologian

In 1088 in Patmos, St. Christodoulos the Latrinos , a gifted and educated monk from Bithynia, was granted funds by Imperial Decree (Chrysovoula /Golden Seal) by the Byzantine Emperor Alexios